#WeightLossRecipe: Strawberry Lemon Mousse
This dessert is a tasteful delight that sets your mood with its natural flavors. Made from yogurt, freshly squeezed lemon, and sliced strawberries, it is a colorful mouthwatering yet a healthy weight loss recipe:
Fresh lemon juice and rind
Strawberries (Thick slices)
Sugar (you can replace it with honey)
Light olive oil
• Take ¼ cup water in saucepan and add sugar (or honey), lemon juice and rind, olive oil and egg white. Mix well.
• Cook over low heat for five minutes. Stir continuously.
• After three to four minutes, add the softened gelatin in the mixture.
• Whisk to allow the gelatin to dissolve completely.
• Take out from the heat.
• Transfer in a spacious bowl and take it to the room temperature.
• Add yogurt and mix well.
• Now, set layers of yogurt mix and strawberries in dessert bowls.
• Put in freezer for three to four hours.
Also Read: Banana Nut Oatmeal