Weight Loss Pills
Slimming Studios’ weight loss pill is a medically tested drug that helps in weight loss. These FDA-approved pills are an effective energy-booster, appetite suppressant weight-loss drug.
We offer 12-week long medical weight loss program that combines pills with an extensive exercise and low-calorie diet plan.
The substances of these weight loss pills stimulate your brain’s neurotransmitters associated with hunger and cravings, making you feel full and satisfied. As a result, you don’t feel like overeating or eating out of emotion.
The 12-week medical weight loss program allows your body to overcome the habit of overeating, forming new life long habits of eating healthy and moderately.
The nutrients fill you up with energy, giving you a heavy dose of motivation to work out and sweat hard that ultimately help burn off excess body fat.
Many, if not most, people report losing up to 6-7 pounds during the first week of our 12-week long weight-loss program. That’s a great start, isn’t it? The average rate of weight loss throughout the program is 2 pounds per week; however, individual results may differ. Some people, if they choose to follow the same exercise and diet plan, continue losing weight even after stopping the pills.
Take These Pills if You Are –
• Need a boost to get fit and healthy
• Looking for healthier living cycle
• Trying to reduce chances of serious health issues including heart diseases
Slimming Studios follows a simple, three-stage process for the convenience of patients visiting us –
When you come in for your first consultation, there will be blood work to make sure this program is safe for you to enter.
Our doctors will prepare a weight loss program on the basis of your blood test and ongoing health problems and medication.
Follow up appointments help the doctor monitor your progress to ensure your health and overall success.
Tell the doctor of any and all health problems as well as medications you are currently taking; this helps minimize side effects.
Over the 12-week process, you will need to eat foods full of nutrients and exercise extensively; the pills alone will not make you lose much weight. The appetite suppressant and energy booster factors give a kick start to your new healthy lifestyle.
Most doctors recommend 1,200-calorie diet and exercise every day while on pill.
Who Shouldn’t Take Weight Loss Pills?
You shouldn’t take this weight loss program, or you must consult our doctors before taking up the treatment, if you have
• Allergy to phentermine hydrochloride, or any of the inactive ingredients in phentermine, or other sympathomimetic drugs
• High blood pressure (Hypertension)
• Cardiovascular disease
• Overactive thyroid (Hyperthyroidism)
• A history of alcohol or drug abuse
• A history of suffering from an agitated state
Although our consultants and doctors make every step possible to minimize the side-effects of this medical weight loss program, there are some common side-effects that some people face during the initial phase of program. Such as –
• Restlessness or over activeness
• Headache, dizziness, tremors
• Dry mouth
• Diarrhea or constipation, upset stomach
• Increased blood pressure
However, in some cases, the side effects can be extreme for certain patients. Doctors should be called upon if patient undergoes any of the following problems –
• Chest tightness, suffocation
• Chest pain, feeling like you might pass out
• Trouble breathing
• Swelling on face, lips, tongue, throat, ankles or feet
• Confusion or irritability, unusual thoughts or behavior
• Extreme happiness or sadness
• Dangerously high blood pressure
• Severe headache
• Blurred vision
• Buzzing in your ears
Points to Remember
• To prevent sleep problems, take this medication early in the day, no later than 6:00pm.
• Taking more of this medication will not make it more effective, but can cause serious, life-threatening side effects.
• Drinking alcohol can increase certain side effects.
Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.